Tuesday, May 17, 2011

just what comes with being a missionary



[going to the temple 201o]
Well family and friends, it's time for me to pick up and move on to another area. It is just what comes with being a missionary. I wished I could of stayed in Cumberland, but the Lord wants me here and I believe that. I am not going to lie, I was sad leaving it all behind and I was only there for a few weeks, but I will have more joy here. I am sure of it. Anyway there is great things I hear about this area. And a little about my new comp. is that his name is Elder Tommis and that he is in to singing and playing the piano. But that's all I know so far. Anyway, I will be keeping you all up to date on all the adventures that we get in to. Just a side note: that my dad (trainer) is gone. He is at home right now in Utah. Anyways I got to go but I love you and I will talk to you soon.
I hope you all have a great week. Love to here from you all. Thank you for all that you do!

love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment