Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What a wonderful life!


[Waiting to get his wisdom teeth out 2009]

So here I am again family!

I was shafted the first go around, so I got another chance to do this again. This week has been crazy, we still have no word on where we will live but that hopefully will be decided soon. There is so much work to do in this area that we just need to go to work and we're doing that! I have been reading in The Book of Mormon in Alma, man I could read that book all day if they would let me. It is the only book that I could read over and over again with out ever getting tired of it! There is no greater work in this world than this work and like Ammon in the Book of Mormon, as he said, "Let us glory in the Lord for who can glory too much in the Lord in this great work"! And like the prophet said, "If you have not read the book of Mormon READ IT!" It truly is the word of the Lord. This is just a small time in our lives. The life here on this earth is just speck in the eye of eternal life. There is more to this life than just death, that's just the beginning. I just love this gospel. It's true and I know it's true. And like Elder Holland said, One way or another God will have his voice heard." And we are the mortal angels that have to do that. What a great calling, I love it! Well I got to go, but I will write to you all very soon. Till then God be with you till we talk again.
love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment