Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I LOVE THIS GOSPEL


[eagle court of honor 2009]
Dear family,

It's the start of a new transfer, "well soon to start" and in a soon to be "new area." But I know where I am going. I am going to be in... well I forgot, but somewhere around Hancock. It's going to be fun, but I just got my feet wet here and now I have to move again. That's the hard part. I liked it here, but oh well. The Lord needs me another way and I am glad to be doing the Lord's work. It's a great time to be out here. Lots that is going on. Lots that we missionary's can use, like Mormon.org and other sites and movies. We have so much to be thankful for. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL, I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS! THIS IS THE TRUE AND LIVING GOSPEL! CHRIST LIVES AND HE HAS NOT ABANDONED NOR FORSAKEN US! This gospel is so true and it needs to get down in to the marrow of are bones as Elder Holland put it. This week was great, we had lots of fun. We went to the bounce gym and then we went to play v-ball that was fun. I talked to Elder Garfield for a long time. He will be going home soon and I will not be too far behind him. Well I will talk to you in my next area. When is mother's day? Does anyone know?
I love you all and I hope you have a great week.

love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment