Monday, April 11, 2011

We got lots going on



[beach 2007]
Well this week has been real hectic. From changing apartments to having an Elder go home early because he did not want to be out here. Wow that's all I can say. We go to 2 sacrament meetings and so that's 8 hours of church for us. That's crazy! Well were trying to change it and were trying to find an apartment that's close for us all. There is 4 elders that need a place to stay and our lease is up at the end of the month and nothing has been done to locate a place to stay. They're still "looking." So the 30Th is going to come around and we're all just going to be with out a home. Anyway it's crazy over here. We got lots going on and it soon will settle down soon I hope. I am sending you a package. I just put it in the mail today and a letter will be on its way explaining in more detail just whats going on in my crazy life. For now I just go with the flow and do what I am told. I have lived a long time by doing that and I think its one of my best qualities. Anyway, I got to go but I will talk to you later.
I love you all and I will talk to you soon
elder black
p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA

No comments:

Post a Comment