Monday, March 28, 2011

"chillin like frillin"


[mission papers]
Dear family,

This week went by pretty fast. We had a lot going on. I'll tell you about it in a sec., but first I want to note that this is truly the best time of my life... why? Well just cause we have lots of people coming to the waters of baptism and because we have a lot going on in our area. Let me tell you a story: we had this referral for a long time and we did nothing about it. (Pam would call me a slacker, I know) but we decided to try him out. His name was Don. Don goes to school in Shepperd University and is a cool guy but when I called him on the phone though, he hung up on me. So I thought that this guy hated me, but we went anyway and taught a great lesson and he is coming to G.C. with us to "see this said prophet." I hope he comes! Well the time is passing well here. There is an elder that is in our apartment that goes home this transfer. This is my second time "killing an elder" and he is defiantly ready to go home! He is a Spanish elder, he was trying to teach me Spanish but i failed, so we stopped. Anyway today we're not doing much, just hanging out and "chillin like frillin." (baltimore slang for havin a good day) Well I have a nasty cold and just a few days ago I had to give a blessing to a 12yr girl in the ER that had some bad case. I don't know what it was but I hope she did not give it to me! Last week we also had Pres interviews, they went well. (I think I passed) What else? We tricked out our car. Well as tricked out as you can make a mission car. I will send you pics some time. Well that's all for now folks. I will be talking to you all later. Know that I love you all and be looking for your letters because I am turning on the letter writing machine. Love you all and have a great rest of the week!

elder black!

No comments:

Post a Comment