Monday, March 14, 2011

What a day!


From cave finding to seeing an E.T. (emergency transfer) happened today. We were in a three sum for those of you who do not know and just today we had one of our elders get the boot. I guess one of the other missionaries in another area got the boot, so he was needed some where else. We will miss him. Anyway that was not the fun part of our day.

We went SPELUNKING and we have some awesome pics out of it. I will have to send them to you all, they're sweet! Well as far as everything else goes, nothing much new is going on. I get to sleep on a bed now! For the past 2 weeks I have been on the floor because I did not have a bed, that won't be a problem any more! Lets see what else.... we're teaching a man that's Irish and he is pretty cool. I want to talk like that! So with this cave trip I got some sweet boots out of the deal. They're tactical boots that zip up on the side, sweet! Anyway I just need a belt that will go good with my outfit and I will be set for my spelunking gear. I think I have one at home, hmmmm.......

Well as far as finding is going, we're going to have to hunt a little harder. That's right, not fish! No, no, no fishing is much to easy. We're hunters here and who said you can't hunt on your mission! They're wrong!

Well that's all I got. I love this work though, I love the joy it brings when you see that person change their life that they never thought they could. We just recently had a Z.C. here where a mission Pres. told us to never loose hope. Satin is going to try to do everything he can to stop this work, we have to just cowboy up and DO IT! He also told us a story about Elder Bednar of the 12 coming to the mission and taking interest in a investigator. He went out with the elders to see her and everything. Gave her his cell number and told her to call if she had any questions. You talk about leaving the 99 to save the one, this work is so important! I all ways knew that but I know it now and I am starting to get it down in the marrow of my bones, as Elder Holland would rightly say!

Well I love all of you. You rock and so does the gospel.

love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment