Monday, March 21, 2011

It was cool too.



All right now, let's get ready to rumble!!! So this week was awesome! From Elder Dallin H. Oaks granddaughter coming to play the violin, man she was good. I wished that you all could have been there. She had her 3 little girls come out and play with her. It was cool too. That was the highlight of the week. We are going to the bounce gym today for pday but I don't know if I want to go. I hurt my back last time doing a back flip. Man that hurt and it hurt all week. That was the problem any ways. I think I will sit this one out. Well I don't have a lot of time left and my comp. is gone, so I have to make this quick. I love you all and I miss you lots. Thank you for all that you do. I look forward to hearing from all of you soon!

elder black!

No comments:

Post a Comment