Monday, November 22, 2010

"so engaged, so in tuned"


Dear family and friends, how are things? Well it's just another pday morning and the weather is starting to cool off. This morning I could not see my hand in front of my face, the fog was so bad! Then I heard all the sirens and I thought oh boy, that's probably not good! Well anyway I hope your week has been well. I will tell you all about mine... So just sit down, cool down, and shut down (OK don't do that) and I will tell you all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lets just jump right to Tuesday because Monday was spent here at Brother Young's house. Anyway we had D.M. as always. Had to shoot right over to David Love's house and that was with a member who is preparing to go his mission to Spain. His name is Cody and after that we had lunch and saw some old P.I.s. We saw Brenda and that lesson went well. I felt the Spirit and I felt like I needed to be bold with her. She has a lot on her plate and I know she has it rough but if she would stop smoking and give her life to God, I am more than sure He would help her out more. Well anyway we had dinner at the Hernandez and that was fun. Then we saw Sammona and Klee.

So Wednesday we went on a team up with brother Cole's and we went out to lunch and had pizza. we tried some names that were not there. We also went to go see Sister Brooks and she was home so we taught here a lesson, which went good. After that we had dinner then went out with Brother Running and that was the end of Wednesday.

Thursday we went out biking for morning exercise and took a short cut, got all muddy. It was fun. Came back washed up and W.P., had lunch, knocked a street called Crane and then went on a team up with Devin Corri's. We went to go see Devio Singhus, had dinner with the Steels. Then we had to pick up had another team up with Brother Young and we went to go see Franky and that was a way cool lesson, let me tell you. Wow! I did not ever see Franky so engaged so in tuned than when Brother Young bore his testimony. So I see some progress there. Went to bishops house and then home to plan.

Friday- We did service for Brother Norton. We chopped up some wood for him and then we had lunch, saw Dallis and that was on a team up with Brother Leusis. We also saw Dianna. We were suppose to have diner with the Holmes but they had to cancel on us, so instead we got deer meat from Brother Sweeny. Oh yea baby! I was in hog heaven, man that was good!

Saturday we had service with Brother Polkie and we or I helped him drop a transmission on his jeep and we also are going to help him with his fence. He has horses and I want to ride them very much, but I can't as a missionary. Went on a team up with Brother Risher saw Joe and Jessica. Went well, had dinner with the Zollingers.

Sunday had PEC, church, then we went to see some P.I. Had lunch, had a lesson with the Donelsons, tried to see Dallas, had dinner, and saw Rosa and Mary Pland.

No comments:

Post a Comment