Monday, July 26, 2010

WHAT'S UP!!!!!!!!


(at his farewell)


Well family and friends its TRANSFERS and I am going to..................................... Just kidding I am not going any were. I am staying right were I am AGAIN and I am happy about that. I still have my great comp. Elder Garfield to be my companion as well, so it should be a great next transfer. I am excited about the changes that have taken place. We have a new bishop, his name is Bishop Mercaferty. I tell you what that must be so hard to do. I have only seen this happen twice, but here you are you are having all these great spiritual experiences and you know the members so well and now you have to leave it all. I know that it has to happen but I am just sad to see Bishop Rueckert leave. I just got to know him and he was a great man, what am I saying? He still is a great man. He made a joke saying that now he could grow that handle bar mustache that he has always wanted. Well he will be missed because not only is he not the bishop anymore he is moving also, so I won't get to see him. Anyways that sacrament was the most spiritual sacrament I have ever attended. I felt the spirit so strong, I was just a mess at the end of this song. It was called "My Lord My Redeemer." I really felt the spirit testify to me that what just happened was for good and it needed to happen. I can't wait for this new change, I really can't. I can feel it deep down in my bones some thing good is about to happen. I want to thank you all for helping me on my mission. You all have been wonderful in helping me and I know that you will be blessed for that. I want you all to know that my mission means every thing to me and I never want there to be day that goes by that I regret or ask myself, could I have done better? No I will work work work, and I will never look back. I love this gospel and I know it is true by the power of the Holy Ghost. I will keep you all in my prayers and again thank you for all you do, your hard work will not go unnoticed. I love you all and hope to here from you all soon.

(A little shout out to Simba and now I guess Patrick, the goat, welcome to the family. Simba you take care of your self and get up and move around get that blood flowing you need to move. And I love you to you are a great dog. Be good and take care of yourself.)
love you all love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment