Monday, July 12, 2010

It's that time again.


(beach '07)


Dear family and friends,
Well not to much to report here. I have recently written to you and there not much has happened since. I am loving my mission. I love the people here they are so nice. I love my comp.
There is this boy that is in the ward that is in my ward and he is going on a mission soon. He leaves next week and he is going to Madagascar. I think that would be a lot of fun, that is were I wanted to serve my mission. Anyway we are going to work him hard though before he leaves for his mission. Well like I said not much to report. Well there is this man who after 30 years of investigating the church he finally will be baptized. He came to a baptism and after wards said that he wanted to do the same and now he will be baptized this week. I am so excited for him and I know he is stoked too. It will be grate.
Well hope all of you are doing well. I love you and miss all of you.
love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment