Monday, August 2, 2010

I love to track.


(first temple trip)


Well it's that time again. It's a lovely Monday morning and the sun is up what, more can an Elder dream of... Oh Pday!!!
Well lets break it down for y'all. Monday was way boring, I mean it was lame!!!! But I got to talk to you guys so I guess that was a plus. I don't even remember if we did anything? Well I guess this week will be better because we are going to Baltimore oh woot woot!
I know this will be fun.
Well all I can remember is Wednesday we saw the Sanns they love to talk. They're an older couple and love the missionary's. It was hard to leave there house. We taught a lesson with the Muller family. they were super nice and that lesson went really good. Then after that we went a tracking down in Bel-Air. That is always fun, I love to track.
Thursday we did weekly planning then got a phone call from Vince (one of are investigators) and he said that he was going to have to cancel on us. I was like, no way that is going down, so we had lunch with him and he talked about all of his problems with authority.
Well I have to go. Know that I love you all and you're in my prayers! I will update you next week.
love Elder black
p.s write me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment