Monday, May 10, 2010

I thought that was something we just joked about.


(christmas eve 2009)

So what's up? I gave you all break down yesterday. And I hope that I did not seemed to rushed. That phone call did really mean a lot to me and I really do miss you all! I am now looking forward to Christmas and the best gift I could get would to here all your voice's again. That will come faster than we all think, so be ready! Well nothing is new here, I am still just so shocked that my mom has a goat now! I thought that was something we just joked about. Oh well I guess not anymore. Hey now that we have a goat we need some chickens and then a horse. I will expect all of this by the time I get home (horses are only 500$ at that rescued ranch it was called the love shack). Anyway I love this mission and I love all of you. I am sorry for this lame email. I just don't know what else to say. Next week will be better, I promise.

love elder black.

No comments:

Post a Comment