Friday, May 7, 2010

fight over the phone


I will be calling home! That just gets me excited just talking about it. Anyway I will be calling home at like around 3 or4pm our time, so I don't know when church is. That is the question I ask here? And I have no idea how to find this info out? Anyway grab steal and fight over that phone! Do everything you have to save it, kill one another! ha ha ha I would love to hear all your voices. So again, this is my plea, that you are home around these times. And if it is later. I am sorry. But be patient with me and know that I am just as eager to talk with you all. So I love you all and to all (that are moms) happy mothers day! And a quick shout out to my mom: your awesome and I love you and I thank you for everything you do for me!
love elder black
aka rocky
PS you don't all have to fight over the phone that was a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment