Monday, May 17, 2010

I bore my testimony there and it was just awesome.


(working on the house 2009)

Sorry family, I have limited time on here so I have got to be quick. but know that I love my mission and that things are going great. I love getting letters from everyone and I am working on sending every one a letter a BIG one. Know that your all in my prayers and that I love each and every one of you. The highlight of my week was zone conference. I love getting together with my fellow missionaries and I love Pres. Belliston. He is the best. He is truly an inspired person and he works hard at his calling. I bore my testimony there and it was just awesome. Well I really don't have much more to say than that. We had our area blitzed and that was fun we had 6 missionaries in Bel Air (and dad it is a richy area) but people are still humble and still want the gospel and that is awesome. Well I will continue to work hard. Thank you for your love and support. I love you all very much and will do better at the letter writing. I have more time to do that. Anyway so farewell for now.
love
elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment