Monday, April 12, 2010

"well apparently I missed this or Hank for got to cover it"

So family this is my week:


Monday we went to Maryland heights, which is the tallest mount. in Maryland (its only like 100 ft tall), there is no such thing as a mount. here. We ate icecream at nutters (which is like the best icecream in the world) then we saw the battle field, that was cool but we did not take pictures because we had to get going to meet with families and do missionary stuff. This was also the time were I had a minor panic attack I then found it in (of all places) my back pack (yea I felt dumb) that was about it. I will be sending those pictures as soon as I can!
Tues. well we saw the Guns and a few other families but nothing new. We did lots of knocking and we did lots of tracking but I will let you know if anything changes.
Wednes. This was a fun day. We went to the auto car wash and it was like these elders have never been thru one. They were screaming and carrying on, I got a video of it. It was funny!
Thurs. was zone conference. This was awesome. I love zone conference. It is such a boost, I love it!
Friday- OK this was a OK day. It started out good we had dinner with the Wards, which was good. We did some off roading in the car. My comp. does not know how to drive off road, so I had to take the wheel. We will not be returning to that members home again without a 4 wheel drive truck! And then I was still driving when I was in the city and the corners at the intersection are really sharp, (well apparently I missed this or Hank for got to cover it) because I bounced off this curb and was like oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crap. Well let me tell you the next 20 min was spent changing this tire and I was not a happy camper!
Sat. we went to a excommunicated members re-baptism. That was cool. Then we spent 30 minutes at the repair shop, the whole time I was complaining that I could do this so much faster myself all I needed was a new tire!
Sunday. was fast and testimony meeting. I bore my testimony and it was cool! I got invited to talk to the primary kids to talk about missions and that was cool also.
Well sorry this was so lame. I will do better next week. I for got to write stuff down as you can tell.

love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment