Monday, April 26, 2010

Letter time!


(on his 19th birthday)

Well it's that time again. It's Pday and you know what that means? Letter time! Well lets break it down for you......

Monday
- Nothing new, just did lots of tracking and finding people. It was fun, but long and hard.

Tuesday
- It was my first time in charge of my area all by myself. We went on splits and I stayed in my area and my comp left. It was hard at first, but after a while I got the hang of things. I was on exchanges with Elder Smith.

Wednesday
- We had an amazing lesson with Artie Bagor and he wants to come back to church. He also had his friend their that sat in on the lesson. His name was Richard and he was way interested. He said he was glad we were not like the other churches that try to cram religion down their throats. We told him we would never try to do that and it was up to him to decider if he wanted to be a part of our faith or not. We had dinner and we had a good lesson at the Johnson's their awesome. I love them, they're so nice to us. We also went to Bro. Keatlily's house and we also had a good lesson their and we played with his great Dane. That dog is not only fast, but huge! He is a monster!

Thursday- We did lots of knocking and lots of walking. We had dinner with Robison's and ate some WV mexican food. It was okay, but what was funny was Bro. Robison was making fun of the guys that were working there and was telling Mexican jokes and everything. We were trying to tell him to be nice, but you cant tell old people what to do! We weekly planned and then we got the car back, yea! I love having the car!

Friday
- We went to Bro. Ketly's and had another good lesson. Then we went to Bro. Robison to help him do something with his computer. I don't know, Elder Meese knows all about that stuff. I just played with their dog Tiger! We went to Bro. Shubert's house. Got attacked by bugs and they all just laughed at me! We did some service at the Gunns, we helped her make a chicken coop. It did not go very well. She did not have her materials she needed, nor did she know what she was doing/wanted. Do you remember when I offered to held Bro. somebody? in our ward before they left, and I helped put his new roof on, and there was a note: you got all the stuff you need get started and I will be there soon. And I had no idea how to put on a roof! Well that's kinda how this went! After that, we went to the Van Valets for diner and we had some true Mexican food. It was so good. I had to pack my stuff too because I had to go on yet another exchange with Elder Hardman.

Saturday
- I was on exchanges with Elder Hardman. Went well, I learned a lot.

Sunday
- Sunday was so much fun. I rode in a semi-truck and it was hauling about as round as a quarter. And we were inside most of the day, but I rode in a peter built 18 wheeler! Is that not cool or what!
Well give my love to everyone!
And I will let you know how transfers look because there coming up fast. The question is do I stay? Or do I go?
love you guys love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment