Tuesday, June 14, 2011

it truly was a miracle


Dear family and friends,


This week was crazy! We had so much happen that I don’t think I could write it all in this email. (OK I could but I don’t have enough time) But there was so much good that’s happening in are area, the Lord is really blessing us. What grate news I have for all of you:


This week we were not having the best of days, I was pretty down and I was wondering if things were going to get better then it all changed. On Sunday we met Trey, Trey is in the army, 55Th combat -cams division and has a sweet 3year old named Jasmine, she is the most well behaved 3 year old I have ever seen! Anyway he was in Italy when he met a member of are church and he called a number and talked to a girl and she told him where to go and how to find a church. So he just showed up, we taught him in Sunday school the plan of salvation and the restoration and answered some of his questions then he asked if he could be baptized and I just wanted to cry then! I told him of course you can and he said, "I will be coming back here for as long as I can. I feel good about this church, I have been on this spiritual journey for a long time but I think I found the right church."


Music to my ears I love guys like Trey and I know that he has been prepared and that we were suppose to meet him. We have a meeting with him on Thursday and we are in contact with him daily. And he loves to read he is already in Nep. Chapter 18 and understands almost all that he is reading. He said that he had a question about it but forgot it because he was so wrapped up in the book that he just wanted to read more and more. He calls us now and tells us what he read and that’s cool to he is so excited to learn more. It's awesome it made my whole month, it truly was a miracle.


Well I got to go hope you all have a great Tuesday!


Love elder black!

No comments:

Post a Comment