Monday, February 28, 2011

I am going to impress you when I get home


[beach 2007]
Dear family,

So I am now moved. Not a far jump, I just changed wards. There are 3 wards in our stake and I just moved down the street. Well I live in a five man apartment and that has been fun, lots of fun. We went exploring today and I am so glad that I had my water proof boots with me. Other wise I would have had soaked socks just like the rest of them. After that we went to the bounce gym as we call it and I learned how to do a back flip and a front flip in to a foam pit. That was all fine and dandy but I felt so trapped when I landed in it. I would freak out every time, so I learned that if I were to place a mat on top of the foam that I would be fine. So I did that and it worked I had some thing to walk on. Anyway, I am going to impress you when I get home with my sweet front flip skills! Well on to more and exciting news: we just had 6 baptisms in this area and I just walked in to them all so I can't really say that they're mine or can I? Anyway this area is doing really well. I am glad to be a part of it. Well what else happened that is worthy to report, I am so sorry about my lack of writing. I was way stressed out and I had no time to do anything. Well that's no excuse, but I will try to do better... I will. Well family I hope all is well with you all. I hope that you had a great week too and I will talk to you soon. So till then, God be with you till we meet again.

love elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment