Monday, January 3, 2011

2011


[2009 new years eve]
Dear family,

How are you doing? I hope all is well. Well today is Monday and it is the first one of 2011! We sang at the Temple on Sat. and it was fun to see all the people come piling in. We had a great week this week. We have lots of people on date to be baptized and we have lots of people we're teaching. I don't have a lot of time, so I will have to make this short. I hope you all had a wonderful new year. I wish mine was more exiting to tell you, but i will try to make it better next year. Friday we had a really nice dinner at a members home and I went to bed at 11:47. I did not make it to 12:00, but I was not all tired and grouchy either when I woke up. So that was good. Any other items to note? I can't thing of any. I am working on writing letters more so you should all get one today (well I am writing it today). Well got to go time has run out. I love you and miss you but I am happy doing the Lord's work.
elder black

No comments:

Post a Comment