Monday, June 21, 2010

" like it is crazy!"


So its a new transfer and guess what 3 on date!!!!!!!! I am so stoked so News from the mission world: Well I have a new companion, his name is Elder Garfield (like the cat). Well he is awesome. He loves to work and and has fun while doing it. He is so hyper I love it!!!! Anyways Elder Ellingson, my last comp., is doing great in his new area. I really do miss him, actually he changed a lot at the end of the transfer but I know he will do great with his new comp. But I just love Elder Garfield. Me and him are so much a like it is crazy! Anyway I just love this work. I love you guys. Thanks for all you do for me. I hope all is well with you and I will talk to you all very soon. I just want all to know that I have a testimony of this gospel and that I know that this church is true. I love teaching little children the gospel because there so understanding, like I was teaching a boy named Tyrone and he was about 2 or 3. And we were talking about baptism and he whispered in my ear, "I want to be baptized just like you." It was awesome because he was understanding and it was so cute. Anyway I hope I hear from you all soon.
LOVE YOU BUNCHES
ELDER BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment