Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rocky's weekly report:


I don't have much time and I hate this thing, it's like a ticking time bomb. It's do or die, such a pain. I am doing well, no sickness or injury so we're good. I had a health and safety meeting yesterday and that was the most depressing thing in my life! He told us about a sister comp. that one of them fell off a 12 story roof and the sister ran down just in time for her to gasp her last breath! So sad and then he said don't be stupid! Ok, heartless!

What else is there? Not much that's going on. I have great teachers. I hate the rc and the trc, though. I have learned so much that I have a headache! Just kidding, but tell more people to write, because I have 10 minutes now. Letters help, there is something about opening a letter, better than opening a document or e-mail, but I do like e-mails, too.

I am glad to hear you are in YW's, that's so cool. I hear Dad is doing well and that's good. Tell grandma and grandpa I love them and tell dad I love him.

I love you guys, got to go, this ticking time bomb is telling me it's time to go, this is so dumb. Write me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment