Friday, January 1, 2010

Mission Call

I have been called.....

as Elder Black.....

to the Baltimore Maryland Mission....

reporting January 20, 2010.


Well its off to the races for me! I got my call and I am SUPER excited. I can't wait to get out and serve the people of Baltimore. I hear its very cold there so I got to bust out that parka. I can't wait to see all my family and friends one last time before I leave. I hope I get a lot of letters when I am gone and I would like to be kept up to date on current events like the weather and how everyone is doing but most important thing of all is, I want to know is how my COWBOYS are doing. woot woot. I can't wait to serve my mission. I know the Lord will bless me in ways that cannot be measured and I think I am going to love the MTC or at least I will try. I love this church and all the blessings it brings and all the joy and happiness too.

No comments:

Post a Comment